MYNA is a bird of the Stare family. He has a lively personality, is very communicative and is known for his extraordinary speech.
The WEPTECH radio temperature sensor Myna can be integrated into an existing wireless M-Bus OMS network. It provides reliable temperature measurement data so that room temperatures can be monitored wirelessly at any time.
A further advantage of the temperature sensor is its easy assembly. The configuration can be performed at the factory or locally via dip switches.
- Temperature range: -10°C to 55°C
- Measuring accuracy: ±0.5°C
- Actual measured value is transmitted every 15 minutes (configurable)
- Measured value is specified in 0.1 ° C intervals
- Can be used in the S- or T-mode
- Easy mounting with mounting plate and clip-on-cover
- Storage temperature -20°C to 70°C
- AES-128 encryption mode 5 according to OMS V3.0.1
- 2 replaceable AA cells
- Battery life time: up to 12 years