Outdoor Temperature sensor
JUNCO is a songbird living in mixed and coniferous forests.
The new outdoor sensor is equipped with the same technical functions as the already available WEPTECH indoor temperature sensor WEP-OMST-868A, but is also characterized by a higher temperature range and can be easily used with temperatures from -40°C to +65°C. The application of the IP66 casing in connection with an efficient lithium battery provides the outdoor use in the extended temperature range. Furthermore the casing protects against humidity and dust and is UV-stabilized.
The used radio technology simplifies the installation and saves the necessity of complex cable systems.You can find a complete overview of all features and technical data in the data sheet.
- Temperature range -40° C to +65°C
- Measuring accuracy:
- C: ± 0,5°: from -20° C to +65°C
- C: ± 0.5°: from -40° C to -20°C
- Hardwired lithium battery
- Useful battery life up to 12 years
- On- and Off-Option through appropriate pad’s
Configuration possible at the factory or on site
- Encryption (OMS Encryption Mode 5 or 0)
- wM-Bus Mode S or T (optional Mode C)
- Transmission Interval 1, 5, 10 or 15 minutes
Protection class IP66
For full detailed information download our latest datasheet.
Reference list of all WEPTECH Wireless M-Bus sensors.