Outdoor Humidity- & Temperature sensor
ROBIN is a small insectivorous passerine bird.
The outdoor temperature- and humidity sensor ROBIN has a temperature range of -40°C to +65°C. The use of a protective housing with IP54 in conjunction with a powerful lithium battery enables outdoor use in this temperature range. In addition, the housing protects against moisture and dust and is UV resistant. The wireless technology used here simplifies installation and saves extensive wiring. The lithium battery is permanently installed, a change is not provided.
You can find a complete overview of all features and technical data in the data sheet.
- Temperature range -40° C to +65°C
- Typical Measuring accuracy:
- C: ± 0,2°: from 0° C to +65°C
- C: ± 0.6°: from -40° C to 0°C
- RH: ± 2% : from 10 to 90 %
- Hardwired lithium battery
- Useful battery life of at least 10 years (15 min transmission interval)
- On- and Off-Option through appropriate pad’s
- Protection class IP54
- Configuration possible at the factory or on site
- Encryption (OMS Encryption Mode 5 or 0)
- wM-Bus Mode S or T (optional Mode C)
- Transmission Interval 1, 5, 10 or 15 minutes