Humidity- & temperature sensor
MUNIA belongs to the family of finches and is a small sociable bird with different expressions in plumage and vocalization.
Just like the temperature sensor, the humidity and temperature sensor Munia can be integrated into an existing wireless M-Bus network and provides reliable measurement data. So the air humidity and room temperature can be monitored wirelessly at any time.
Both sensors have the same casing and can be easily mounted on the wall. The configuration can be done at the factory or local via dip switches. The battery life is up to 10 years, depending on the transmission intervals set.
- Typical measuring accuracy
- C: ± 0,3°C in the range of -10°C up to 55°C
- RH: ± 2% in the range of 20-80%
- Measured values are specified in 0,1% and 0,1°C intervals
- Transmission interval is configurable
- Can be used in the S- or T-mode
- Easy mounting with mounting plate and clip-on-cover
- AES-128 encryption mode 5 according to OMS V3.0.1
- 2 replaceable AA cells
- Battery life time up to 10 years