AVA comes from the latin word "avis" and means bird.
AVA is a bidirectional, low cost gateway with the mioty® Profiles EU 0 EU 1 EU 2 US 0 for usage in Europe and the US.
AVA is easy to install. The Gateway can be connected to your local network via Ethernet It offers a web interface that gives overview and insights into all available mioty® traffic.
It also contains rudimentary development implementations for mioty® Application and Service Centers that allow you to configure your development sensors, decode their traffic, and forward their data via MQTT for easy evaluation. It is also possible to configure the gateway to connect to Application and Service Centers of your choice via BSSCI instead.
- Input frequency range (EU): 868 - 870 MHz
- Input frequency range (US): 915 - 917 MHz
- Tx power: 14 dBm
- Sensitivity (EU1): < -135 dBm
- Input Voltage: 5V DC (USB C)
- Typical Input Current (EU1): approx. 900mA
- Typical Input Current (EU2): approx. 1200 mA
- Dimensions: 56 x 90 x 25 mm
- Weight: approx. 0,16 kg
- Temperature range: 0 - 35°C (indoor use only)
- Humidity range: 20 - 80%
mioty® sample kit
mioty® Gateway & mioty® Sensors
Enquire our sample kit for your tests!
The sample kit contains:
- 1 mioty® Gateway AVA (incl. web interface/dashboard)
- 1 mioty® indoor temperature and humidity sensor MUNIA-M
- 1 mioty® outdoor temperature and humditiy sensor ROBIN-M
The sample kit is a perfect solution for testing the possibilities of the technology mioty®.