- Soft- & Hardwareentwicklung
- Bestückung (Prototyp – Serie)
MIOTY® radio module
COUA is a low cost wireless RF module, based on TI CC1310 controller in the frequency range 868 MHz and an output power up to +14 dBm. The module offers compact design, has a very low current consumption and is ideally suitable for battery driven applications. The COUA mioty® stack offers bidirectional transmission.
mioty® is an standardized software-based connectivity solution for building massive, secure and powerful Low Power Wide Area Networks (LPWAN), for large-scale industrial and commercial IoT applications.
The core invention behind mioty uniqueness is „Telegram Splitting“, an exclusive, globally patented technology invented by Fraunhofer IIS. The technology breaks a data packet into numerous subpackets and distributes them over time and frequency. „Telegram Splitting“ enables unmatched robustness against large interferers in a crowded license-free spectrum, securing highly reliable data connection from mioty® end nodes to the base station.
We will be happy to support you with the integration of the module to your application. The implementation of an compatible antenna with antenna design, simulation and measurement is a service we offer, too.
- Small size for SMD mounting: 15 mm x 15 mm
- Output power: up to +14 dBm
- Powerful 48-MHz Arm Cortex-M4F Microcontroller
- Conformity: ETSI EN 300 220
- With UART or API interface available
- Low power consumption: Rx= Typ. 5,8 mA; Tx= Typ. 24,9 mA
- mioty stack for uni- and bidirectional transmission
- Packaging: Tray (90 pcs) Tape and Reel (500pcs)
Development Kit available
The easy way to start your connection
Our development kit contains:
- 1 Development-Board with SMA Antenna-Connector
- 1 Development-Board with no Antenna-Connector
- 1 868 MhZ antenna with SMA Connector
- 1 868MHz antenna with U.Fl connector
- 2 USB cable
- 4 10-pin headers
Contact us for further questions regarding our radio modules.
What else can we do for you?
We support you integrate our radio module into your application:
- Software & hardware development
Because quality is already starting with design, we offer you individual software and production-optimized circuit board design, so that you have a solid start with your product.
- Carrier board design
Do you already have a suitable carrier board as the basis for our radio module?
- Assembly (Prototype to Series)
Are you still looking for a reliable EMS partner for the electronics manufacturing of your product?
- Antenna technology
You are looking for a professional who optimizes the wireless range of your product?
We also advise and support you in the certification of your radio products.