Outdoor Temperature & Humidity sensor
ROBIN is a small insectivorous passerine bird.
The mioty® outdoor temperature and humidity sensor covers a temperature range from -40 to +65 ° C and a humidity range from 10 to 90% RH. The use of a protective housing with IP54 in connection with a powerful lithium battery enables outdoor use under extreme climatic conditions. In addition, the UV-resistant housing protects against moisture and dust. The reliable radio technology makes installation easier and saves time-consuming cabling.
- Temperature range -40° C to +65°C
- Typical measuring accuracy temperature:
- ± 0,2°: from 0° C to +65°C
- ± 0.6°: from -40° C to 0°C
- Typical measuring accuracy humidity:
- ± 2% : from 10 to 90 %
- Hardwired lithium battery
- Battery lifetime up to 10 years
- Protection class IP54
- Configurable transmission interval through contact pads
- On- and Off-Option through reed switch
mioty® sample kit
mioty® Gateway & mioty® Sensors
Enquire our sample kit for your tests!
The sample kit contains:
- 1 mioty® Gateway AVA (incl. web interface/dashboard)
- 1 mioty® indoor temperature and humidity sensor MUNIA-M
- 1 mioty® outdoor temperature and humditiy sensor ROBIN-M
The sample kit is a perfect solution for testing the possibilities of the technology mioty®.