Your full service partner
The foundation for an economic and successful quality product is already being developed at the beginning of each product life cycle.
Benefit from our technically versed developers and rely on our many years of experience. We advise you right from the start and offer you all services of a holistic value chain from the idea over the finished product up to the after-sales-services.
Electronics Engineering & Manufacturing Services
Quality starts with the design
In electronics development, WEPTECH works strictly according to the IPC guidelines. This guarantees you excellent quality, reliability and durability of the assemblies used in your product. Best purchasing conditions, based on a strong procurement network, production-optimized design, valuable test methods and shortened "time-to-market" are just some of the advantages that you benefit from.
WEPTECH elektronik leads the way in the development and production of innovative technologies and systems for wireless communication, antenna design, antenna measurement and radio system certification. WEPTECH offers hardware and software solutions for wireless M-Bus / OMS, M-Bus, mioty® and Thread technologies, as well as complex cellular solutions from 2G via 4G to Narrowband IoT.
Furthermore, WEPTECH elektronik offers its partners the implementation of antenna design, system integration and prototype production up to RED certification from a single source. Since our core competence lies in the development and manufacturing of electronic components, the seamless process from the development of your product to series production is our mission.
- Circuit design and layout with Altium Designer
- Optimized PCB design in consideration of circuitry requirements and EMC-directives based on the IPC and DIN standards.
- Impedance controlled circuits with HyperLynx simulation of signal behavior, crosstalk and EMC behavior.
- Power electronics, IMS circuit boards
- HDI- Boards, BGAs, CSPs, microvias, blind hole technology (blind VIAs) and buried vias, flex- and rigid-flex circuit boards.
- Experience in the design of analog, digital and mixed circuits:
- Construction of casings and mechanical system components with SolidWorks an CATIA.
- 3D simulation of circuit boards and enclosures in Altium and SolidWorks
- Revision of Gerber data by means of Gerber editor, redesign of existing PCBs also from Gerber data.
- Handling of data from mentor, pads, eagle, etc.
- EMV-Service and ESD simulation.
- Development and worldwide certification of wireless technologies.
Antenna & housing design
Antenna simulation, Antenna measurement, casing construction
To realize a perfect radio solution, the enclosure, the RF circuit and the antenna system must be matched.
WEPTECH offers its partners the implementation of antenna design, system integration and prototype production all the way to RED certification from a single source. We use "SolidWorks" for the housing design and "CST Studio Suite" for the antenna design.
Depending on your requirements, we implement wireless developments with user applications focusing on the wireless M-Bus / OMS, mioty®, Thread and Narrowband IoT radio standards.
In our internal radio laboratory WEPTECH offers you the fast measurement of the antenna directivity in the frequency range 600 MHz to 6 GHz.
In radio development, the antenna topic plays a crucial role. The realization of a good antenna is always associated with the enclosure to be used, the circuit and the positioning of the antenna. WEPTECH is taking over these developments by starting with antenna simulation. The result is the basis of the antenna development and optimization. In our own antenna measuring laboratory the results are checked and WEPTECH gets fast conclusions about the antenna performance.
Electronics Manufacturing Services
SMT- and THT assembly
We are a member of the German Fachverband Elektronik-Design (FED) as well as the Thread-Group, Full-Member of the mioty® alliance, OMS-Board member and work according to the IPC guidelines. The IPC guidelines are applied both nationally and internationally and are recognized as worldwide standard.
Test & Assembling
In order to always supply fully functional assemblies and to find and correct any errors as early as possible, we use various proven test systems. In addition, we offer the individual development of test sequences ans systems.
- ICT- and FCT with combi testsystem Reinhard and Dr. Eschke
- Boundary scan with Göpel Cascon
- Logic programming outside and inside of the circuit
- Development and construction of test adapters for ICT and FCT
- Development and construction of test systems under LabView for the funtional testing of modules and devices
- Testing of power electronics
- Safety test
- Climate test, burn-in test
- Potting and coating of assemblies
- Nanocoating with Novec Electronics Surface Coating of 3M (protects against moisture, corrosion, migration and static friction)
- Production of mechanical parts and front panels
- Laser inscriptions
- Cable assembly
- Mounting and cabling of equipment and systems
- Traceability of components
- AOI / Inline AOI (Automated Optical Inspection) systems