Your partner in Engineering and EMS.
Give your career a fresh start and join our team.
We always welcome applications from senior and junior hardware and software engineers in the field of following radio technologies and protocols.
Please send your application to:
WEPTECH elektronik GmbH
WEPTECH elektronik is specialized in wireless technologies and provides E²MS services for the development and production of predominantly radio assemblies and systems (E²MS - Electronics Engineering & Manufacturing Services). Our core competencies cover the fields of Smart Metering, networking of objects in the Internet of Things and Industry 4.0 via wireless protocols such as wireless M-Bus with Open Metering System (OMS), Thread, NB-IoT and MIOTY.
As an Original Design Manufacturer (ODM) we develop and manufacture devices and assemblies for well-known and globally operating companies from various industries. WEPTECH develops and sells its own products exclusively based on the latest technologies OMS/wM-Bus, NB-IoT, Thread and MIOTY
Strictly according to IPC guidelines, we manufacture and test on 3.500m² electronic assemblies and devices for industrial electronics, building technology, medical technology, avionics and for machine vision. In December 2018, WEPTECH was the first company to be approved by the German Federal Office for Information Security (BSI) for the production of Smart Meter Gateways with protection profile in accordance with the Common Criteria EAL4+.
WEPTECH is a member of the Electronics Design Association (FED e.V.) and is a member of the executive board of the OMS Group.
- Wireless M-Bus Wireless Meter-Bus
- OMS Open Metering System
- IEC 62056 Set of standards for smart meter communication (DLMS/COSEM)
- IEE 802.15.4 Wireless Personal Area Network
- 6LoWPAN IPv6 Low Power Wireless Personal Area Network
- Thread Mesh networking technology
- LoRaWAN Long Range Wide Area Network
- MIOTY Long Range Wide Area Network
- NB-IoT LTE Cat-NB1 and Cat-M1 cellular radio
- UDP User Datagram Protocol
- MQTT-SN Message Queuing Telemetry Transport protocol for Sensor Networks
- CoAP Constrained Application Protocol for IoT
- LwM2M Machine to machine communication / IoT device management
- DTLS Datagram Transport Layer Security